Thursday, October 14, 2010

What have I gotten myself into.........


f


Four years ago we painted our kitchen, I had a hard time deciding what color I wanted to do and felt very rushed so I just picked some colors. When we got done painting the kitchen I hated it, very much and still do. Bryce made me keep it for awhile, because it was a lot of work, but now I have decided to redo our kitchen, YEAH!!!!!! or NOT............

Again I am having a hard time deciding what color to paint it, on top of that we tore off the wall paper that we painted over last time and discovered holes in the wall that the previous owner didn't fix so just decided to wall paper over, NICE!

Needless to say I can't wait for the end product, let's just hope I like it this time!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

PROUD MOMMY said...

kinda hard to see the paint chips but i totally know what you mean about living w a color you picked but hate. we are going to do some painting in the next couple months and im trying to stay w a nuetral but not plain old beige. ive decided to go w something someone else has already tried and loks good. i follow a blog whose writer has a nice clean design style. she gives some nice tried and true options that she has in her house. I will probably be going with one of those.

http://cowboyphraseology.blogspot.com/2010/09/reader-question.html

good luck! can't wait to see it finished.

Holly said...

I think you should go with the grey ones, but that's just me. I don't really love yellow. But then again, my walls are a cream-yellow color and I hate them too. I've had to live with them also. So don't get rushed and pick something you know you'll like! :) Good luck.

Meags.... said...

We think gray at our house. Excited to see you tomorrow

Meags.... said...

We think gray at our house. Excited to see you tomorrow!