Sunday, October 24, 2010

this might be dumb

Can anyone help me, I want to make my own blog layout and am really computer stupid. I have no idea how to do it and was wondering if anyone out there could tell me or show me how tooo!!!!!

Thank

Idiot Natalie

3 comments:

Gosfam said...

You aren't an idiot--I don't know how to do my own layout either. Good Luck :)

ashley said...

I don't usually make my own layout...just a header, and it's pretty simple. I just download my favorite digital scrapbooking stuff and create a header in photoshop...save it as an image and upload to blogger. After that I usually cheat and find a premade layout somewhere that matches...or just leave the background white...haha.

Holly said...

You'll have to have a program like photoshop or elements to create your own header/background. Do you have either of those? I'd come over and help you if you wanted. It's much easier to show someone then tell them.