Thursday, September 30, 2010

Home decor

This wreath was suppose to be made out of black burlap, but I was having a hard time finding it, so I headed over to walmart, and for $2.00 a yard cut strips of black material and tied it around a wreath that I bought at Micheal's for $3.00. I found that sign at porters for .99 and mod podged some scrap paper over it


I bought the vase for $4.99 at Micheal's and the "stuff" that's in it for .99 at Micheals, the candle I got at Walmart for $4.99 and the leaves were just something that I had as part of my decor


I saw this really cute idea on a blog, I bought the frames at the dollar store, and the paper at porters. Then I sprayed the frames, and printed the HARVEST out on my computer, I love this one!



I am about ready to paint my kitchen, if I could just decide on a color. I really wish that I could get rid of that nasty counter top, but we don't want to put much into a house we are not staying in for long.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I have been totally meaning to make a wreath like that. Yours turned out great.

Mel said...

super cute!!! loving the frames!! :) Too bad we couldnt hit the town when you were here :(