Thursday, September 9, 2010

nine month stats


my little princess is nine months old, crazy! I took her to the doctor today and she is doing great, she has a little cold right now and is cutting her 4th tooth which is not her upper right front, it happens to be her upper left lateral incisor which is the one right next to her front tooth, weird I know! She was 27 3/4 in tall (53%), 17 lbs 1 oz (16%) and her head was 44! I just love this little girl!
Some more tidbits about her, she hates green beans, she crawls on one knee and the other foot, it is so cute to watch, she can say momma and dadda, she climbs on everything, and is starting to get a shyness to her!

2 comments:

Gosfam said...

so sweet!! Love her boots and tutu.

Tara Mortensen said...

She has gotten so big!I dont see her enough and then they grow up so fast!