
Colton at six months, my kids don't look anything alike do they?

The sun came out FINALLY for about a half a day so we had to break out the summer clothes, I"M DYING to get all her cute summer clothes on her!

Yesterday Taylee had her six month check up. She did really good for having shots, she is growing well and is alot smaller than Colton was at six months!
Taylee: 25 3/4 in long = 43%
14 lbs 7 oz = 13%
head 42 = 33%
Colton: 28 in long
17 lbs 1/2 oz
head 44 1/2 = 99%
but of course he is a boy!
2 comments:
Is that first picture of Colton? It looks like him. 99% for head size for Colton! Holy Cow! He neesd all that room to hold his smarts! That Taylee gets more and more smiley!
Greta has her 4 month check up today. Although everyone thinks she is 6 months old. Stay tuned for stats. I'm sure she'll blow us all out of the water. I LOVE Taylee's little hat.
Post a Comment