
We are having a yard sale this weekend in Rexburg on Main Street, I will post details later. I made this too too for the yard sale only $5.00

Yesterday was a beautiful day so we spent it outside, this is Taylees new exersaucer that I got at a yard sale last weekend for $10.00

Colton and Emalyn playing the Bryce's ice fishing Toboggan full of water

This is my favorite picture, I don't know why but she loves to suck on faces

on the 17th Taylees tooth came through, glad that's over, can't wait for the rest!!!

Bryce had a good fathers day, Colton and I made him stuffed french toast, eggs, sausage, honeydew, and juice for breakfast in bed! This is a shirt the kids did for him, Taylee decided to grab the shirt at the last minute so her prints are more like a blob

Later on that day we took the kids to the greenbelt and had a picnic, Colton is so fascinated with water he loved it. He calls any body of water a lotion, which I means the Ocean, it's really cute.

It was such a nice pretty day

The wind picked up as we were eating and blew Colton's chips on the ground, he didn't like that very much so he started to cry and said, "let's go home and eat or dinner," so we finished our dinner in the car.

the wind was blowing too hard so Taylee couldn't go swimming, she watched us from the window with Bryce's mom.

Did I mention Colton loves the water, it scares me because he is not afraid of the water AT ALL. I want to get him into swim lessons to make me feel better. He will jump out of your arms into the water and never think twice. We took him to Green canyon a few weeks ago and he went off the diving board, it scared me but he loved it!

Bryce's Birthday was on the 5th, I know I am a little late. I took him to his favorite restaurant Chiz's, we got take out and ate it at the river. Later we took out the back seat of the suburban and watch the blind side.

I have been so busy trying to make hair bows for my aunts store. I will be selling them at her boutique in Kennewick Washington, I am really excited but need to get them all done. I am still deciding on a name for my little company, any suggestions?
2 comments:
Your hair bows are super cute. I love the ones you gave me. Where do you get yours flowers? I really like the smaller flowers that you do with the buttons. I need to make me some.
I get those small flowers at porters, they are the 3 or 4 for a dollar ones, with the ugly plastic stems!
Post a Comment