Monday, June 7, 2010

Mmmmmm Milk


I love milk, milk loves me, we have a good relationship, that was, until Taylee was born. She has had a really hard time with reflux, the biggest culprit, you guessed it MILK, sad! I have been off milk for six months now, as a result I have been drinking rice milk, almond milk and even soy milk, not my favorite. I was getting tired of the substitutes and decided to try milk to see how it would effect the little booger. Let me just back up a little, last time I tried having a bowl of cereal, 3 months ago, it was a nightmare, Taylee cried for three days! With a little hesitating I tried it, the coldness running down my throat was HEAVEN, and with Taylee so far so good. I am so glad that milk and I could rekindle our relationship and once again enjoy each others company, milk really goes a body GOOD!!!!!

I am planning on adding some cookies to my milk a little later on tonight, yummmmmm!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Good idea adding some cookies. I bet Taylee will like those too!

Summer Mortensen said...

Haha!!! Natalie you crack me up!!! I'm glad you can start having milk again though, i'm sure it was no fun going without it!! And, what's milk without some cookies, right? ;)