Monday, April 26, 2010

My Earth Day project











I saw this on one of the blogs that I follow and thought, I can do that! It was really simple and fun to do. In honor of Earth Day I the only thing that I bought for it was the magnet, everything else was recycled stuff from around the house.
I use
-old drapery scraps, thanks to Bryce's Grandma to make the fish
-I stuffed them with grocery bags, (because I didn't have batting)
-the eyes I used buttons
-the pole I used dead wood from the raspberry patch
-yarn was given to me by my Grandma
-the magnet I bought
Colton loves it, and it keeps him occupied for awhile!




4 comments:

Gosfam said...

Super cute idea!! Way to execute and re-use stuff. You are so crafty.

Patty said...

You're just so darn crafty. You should start your own magazine.

Kyle said...

Love it- I might have to make this project for my house.

Mel said...

great idea!! which blog did you find it on? my new fav is prudentbaby.com.. LOVE IT!!