A lot has been going on in the Munns home the past few weeks, big and small, and I'm finally getting around to post about it!
Bryce and Natalie:
- We sold our Expedition to Bryce's uncle, and while we are glad now comes the daunting task of finding a new ride. It was so nice not having a payment!
Bryce and Natalie:
- We sold our Expedition to Bryce's uncle, and while we are glad now comes the daunting task of finding a new ride. It was so nice not having a payment!
-we went on a date, while Bryce's parents watched the kids. It was nice to get out and hang out with some adults, we went with a couple from our ward. We went to dinner and a movie, the food was good and the movie was hilarious. We went and saw Date Night, I love Steve Carell so I knew it was going to be good.
-Bryce had to teach his first gospel doctrine class, yes that is his new calling and he was scared to death. Me being in the the primary I was only able to come watch him for a few minutes and I thought he did great.
Colton
-learned a new word "WHY" oh what fun for Bryce and I.
-Potty training has it's good and bad days, lately he has been doing really good only having one accident in the past two days, YEAH!
-He had his first play date with his friend Taysen. Taysen is a few years older then Colton but they play really well, he had so much fun. It's still weird to me that he is old enough to go over to peoples houses and play!
-Colton also went bowling for the first time yesterday it was so fun to watch him, he did better than I did! We went with some friends and his best friend Tegan. I forgot my camera but Tegans mom took some pictures so I will post later. It was so cute to watch the two boys dance to the music and play together, at one point they were dancing a little to close to the lane and when they hit that slippery lane they both went head over heals on top of each other, funny.



1 comment:
Nat your kids are so adorable!! And Taylee is getting so big!! I love those blue eyes. I wish we could have gotten together while you were here!
Post a Comment