


I had to teach a class today on Home Organization for a Relief Society Activity, and I think it went pretty well! I had so much to talk about that and information to give that I could have talked all day.
For those of you that know me well, know that for me to be sane, I have to be organized. Everything has to be in its place and I hate clutter. My favorite thing to do is De-junk, and I love rearranging things to fit, so give this lesson was perfect for me.
The pictures above are pictures I shared today of things that I found interesting and helpful. There is so much out there on the Internet to help you in your quest to be clean. One of my favorite blogs is http://orgjunkie.com/, it is so good at explaining everything, please check it out if you are interested in getting your life and home organized.
On another note I will be going to Washington on Monday Bryce doesn't get to come with me SAD, but, my little sister is FINALLY getting married. I am so happy for her and can't wait to see everyone from home. I will post about the trip when I get back.



3 comments:
Have a safe and fun trip! When you get back- wanna come over and help me de-junk and organize for the baby?
Wow I need some of THAT organization! Looks like you guys have been busy! I've missed seeing you at the store :) Next time you head to Heise let us know- we'll come meet ya!
ahhhh those pictures make me giddy ha ha... i just got my girls room finished and am almost done with my craft area! And last week we switched rooms so the playroom is bigger now! i'll have to post pics and see if they get you stamp of approval ; )
Post a Comment