I am finally getting around to taking and posting some belly shots of week 31 now that I am almost 32 weeks, oh well. Things are going good I am having a lot of Braxton Hicks with some cramps but nothing I can't handle. We have an appointment on Tuesday I will post more then, I can't believe that we are nearing the end, this pregnancy went by so fast, I can't wait to see this little one and I am getting so anxious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You look GREAT Natalie. Wish I could be so itty bitty--I bet you don't feel itty bitty though :) So happy for you.
You look so cute....and tiny!! I bet this little one will be smaller than Colton! I can't believe you're that far already too. Amazing how fast it goes when it's not you. :)
You are pregnant on your stomach and that is it!
I can't wait to see my little god-baby!
I am the godmother... right??
Aww! I am so excited for you Natalie!!!!!!!!!!
-Lauren
Holy cute little tummy - you are so dang cute. Good luck with the upcoming weeks!
Post a Comment