Saturday, October 18, 2008

Those days are over

This week has been a tough week for Colton and I! Colton has a cold which makes his sleeping and mine interupted, but he also has decided that one nap is enough. I always knew this day would come it's just sad cause I get less "me" time!!! Call me selfish or spoiled but Colton use to wake up at 8:00 a.m. then go back down for bed at 10:00 a.m. he would sleep for two hours then go back down at 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. Let me tell you it was nice but now 1 one hour nap seems to be enough for him. It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't into everything all day and I couldn't get anything done but I guess that's what come with being a mom, gotta love it!!

As for this weekend it was pretty melow I cleaned up inside and outside of the house getting it ready for winter, that was fun!!!! Colton has beeing walking everywhere and thinks that he is hot stuff. Bryce has been gone a lot but that's farming, I can't wait until winter so he will be home more I miss him, and his help.

4 comments:

ashley said...

hang in there hun...im sure things will get easier.

Tracy said...

Welcome to toddlerhood. Isn't it fun!

Ryan and Annalyn said...

I just want to know how you got him to take naps that are 2 hours long! I am lucky to get an hour long nap.

The Odermott's said...

Just wait. Brayden is only 18 months and is already fighting me on any naps.... I gets one about every other day. But he still has quite time in his crib weather he sleeps or not. I still need that time to myself too. it's working out pretty good.