Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What a weekend


Bryce and I decided that we were going to paint the bathroom this last weekend so we hopped in the car and went to Home Depot which happens to be one of my favorite places to shop. We didn't find what we needed there so we went to Lowe's and found the paint that we need and a little MORE..... We ended up redoing the floor, put bead board on the walls and redid the mirrors, it was a long weekend but I love the results. The only problem is now I want to do the whole house, RIGHT NOW so last night I started to go room by room de- junking and making a list of what needs to be done, I love doing that, it gives me this high I can't explain, Bryce thinks I'm weird! But I do have to say that the last couple times I have been to Lowe's they have had better $$ than Home Depot, I am definitely a fan!!


7 comments:

Tara Mortensen said...

Your bathroom looks great! I totally know what you mean about de-junking! Once I start I can't stop until it is all done.

Ryan and Annalyn said...

just don't clog up that great looking toilet Bryce...

Summer Mortensen said...

I must say, for interrupting you to do our visiting teaching ;) your bathroom turned out aweosme!! Isn't it amazing what you can actually do with a mobile home??

Holly said...

Your bathroom is soo cute!!! I totally agree with Summer. You can do AMAZING things with your trailer. I love your house. It always feels homey. Good luck on doing more rooms in the place!

The Odermott's said...

Nat!!!! I have been thinking of you for like the last year! I am so glad you found me. How are you doing. I am so happy you got married. And you little guy is sooooooo cute.

Gosfam said...

Love the bathroom. You are a great interior designer. Glad you found my blog and I am adding you as a blogger friend, I hope that is okay.

Ryan and Annalyn said...

I hope you know that other comment was from Ryan, just in case I thought I would clarify!

The bathroom looks good. Glad to see the final result!

I chose Lowes over Home Depot any day.