My mother in law made this for me and I am in love!!!! It is so cute, I can't wait to wrap the little in it!
On another note we went to the doctor yesterday. I had him check me because I go really fast and dilate really fast. With both of my kids when I was checked at 37 weeks and was dilated to a 3. I was 36 and 4 days yesterday and was dilated to a 3, SURPRISE! I was 50% efface and was told to make a appointment for next Thursday. With my other two the next time I went in I was dilated to a 7 so I half expect it this time. When I went to the front desk to make my appointment I was told that my doctor would be out of the office next week. I said, "the doctor didn't tell me that," and she said, "he doesn't even know his own schedule." So I made my appointment for Monday the 30th, I really hope I can make it, I don't want anyone else in his office to deliver me! Since that appointment yesterday I have had a lot of braxton hicks, AWWWWWWW, so I will be really laying low this next week!



1 comment:
Nat! I'm coming up there the week of the 8th! I hope there's a BABY I can snuggle.
Post a Comment