Friday, April 13, 2012

YES and NO

People keep asking me if I am ready for this baby to come. Honestly, yes and no!

Pros
-I can walk normal
-no more antacids
-start losing some weight
-sleep at night (yeah right, what I mean is not hurt at night)
-to see my kids interact
-maybe my restless leg syndrome will go away
-can tie my shoes and pick things up off the floor
-I DON'T HAVE TO PEE 50 TIMES A NIGHT
-finally get to hold this precious baby



Cons
-I have to get my sleep or I can not function the next day, literally!
-I am worried he will be just like Taylee and cry all the time
-no more excuses for food seconds
-THE PAIN
-I really hate breastfeeding
-diapers AGAIN
-feeding every two hours
-diaper blowouts

Either way this baby is coming in one month from today or less if I deliver like my other two. Taylee was 14 days early and Colton was 12, here's hoping!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Loved this post.
I didn't know you hated breastfeeding. Interesting. You are such a pro at it.
I'm not looking forward to diaper blowouts either. Kole's always smelled real buttery. Not in a good way.
I'm sure this baby will be a gem.

Nancy said...

Good luck! You are so close! I hope he's an easy baby for you!

Unknown said...

I have a feeling I am going to really hate breastfeeding... :(

oh, and I stalk your blog.