Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My baby is one


Today my little peanut turns one, I can't believe how the time has flown. She is so much fun and continues to surprise me every day. She is such a good natured little girl and is very lovable, I just love her smile and her chubby little checks.

I remember before she was born, not being able to sleep because I new the next day she would be here. This picture was taken before we left for the hospital!


I remember going to the doctor's office at 8:30 a.m. and her sending me to the hospital. I was 7 centimeters dilated and ready to have a baby. I got my epidural first before she broke my water, ( I know some of you are thinking WUSS, but I was comfortable, and never once felt a labor pain,)

She broke my water, and 1 hour 16 minutes later at 12:36 a.m. Taylee was born.

I was so over joyed that she was finally here and healthy. My pregnancy with her was very hard and painful, not to mention stressful and emotional. I started getting braxton hicks contractions with her at 13 weeks, and they only intensified through out the rest of the pregnancy.

We struggled the first two months with her reflux which made for a very upset, colic baby


1 month old
2 Months old

3 months old

4 months old5 months old

6 months old

7 months old

8 months old

9 months old

10 months old

11 months old

taken this morning

7 comments:

Kyle said...

So cute!!! Happy Birthday!

Julia Marcum said...

I mean, I knew she was older than Greta--but when you said, "My baby is one"... I couldn't process that she is ACTUALLY ONE. Wow! Happy Birthday, cutie!

ashley said...

What a cute birthday girl! Happy birthday to you both (i always think the mother deserves a little birthday wish too...afterall...you did all the work)

Holly said...

She's a good mix of the two of you. She was so cute the other night...especially on the tonka truck walking. Happy Birthday!

Patty said...

Happy Birthday Taylee Jane. You have the prettiest face I've ever seen. Especially your eye area. Jealous. I like the 10 month picture the best.

Sharp Times said...

Such a sweetie! So glad for when they are so nice and fun...hard to see them grow up. And ps...no fair you always look so good with a baby in the belly!

Gosfam said...

I am a lil behind on checking out people's blogs, but she is too cute, and love the year rundown. She is a doll. You are a wuss by the way--LOL!! just kidding :) to each their own (I had NO drugs :) Just had to mention that. I am glad that after such a hard pregnancy you got to "ENJOY" the delivery!!