Friday, December 10, 2010

Little helper


my little munchkins





I love Christmas time, setting up the tree, Christmas music, and of course shopping. This year Colton wanted to be in the middle of everything, which I love because he if finally old enough to really understand Christmas. he is so excited this morning he drew Santa a picture. He talks about Christmas at least 20 times a day, and thinks every night when he goes to sleep that Santa is going to come. I love it because I can use it as bribery, when he is being bad or wont do what I say, I just sing "Santa Claus is coming to town," wow does that works!!
my beautiful tree, normaly it would drive me crazy having all the ornaments in one spot but this year I didn't mind, I guess that means I'm growing up, or I'm exhausted!

Colton thought he was so big because he helped put up the tree that he thought he could put his own Pj"s on!

No comments: