Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tis the Season

I coupon, a lot of you know that. I love it and get some really good deals on stuff. Last week I was going through my stash and found extras a lot of stuff I got free. I decided that someone else could benefit from it and decided I wanted to donate it to the women's shelter in Idaho Falls.

Then I thought, why not ask anyone else who would like to join in the cause and donate.

Jessica Bradfield and I are putting together a baskets to take to the Idaho Falls homeless shelter on December 16th 2010. They will then distribute what is dropped off, to the other shelters were needed. If you feel like you would like to donate, leave a message, you can drop it off at my house or Jessica's. Anything can be donated, old clothes, money, food, tooth brushes, blankets, shoes, meat, games, whatever you can think of.

What a great opportunity for us who have so much to help those in need around us!


Spread the WORD!!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

That is so nice of you guys!!! I coupon too and I really need to start donating some of the stuff that I get for free/cheap. Like my kids are really going to eat the 35 boxes of fruit snacks that are taking up space in my pantry.