Sam, Colton, and Taycen at the Boo at the Zoo. We read in the paper that that night they had over 4,500 people visit between 5:00 and 8:30 p.m.
I feel like all of my posts lately have said LATE on them, I guess I am falling behind, oh well it's the life of a mother, right? We had a very fun Halloween Starting off with the Boo at the Zoo in Idaho Falls on Friday night. The lines were long but the kids had fun. We went with our friends the Clarks and they even entered their son into the costume contest, he didn't win but his costume was the cutest, he was a rodeo clown.
Saturday we went to our wards trunker treat, Bryce covered the Trunk of our suburban with batting to look like cobwebs and then put pumpkin lights around it. He sat in the back so no one could see him and set candy out, when the kids would come by the suburban, we would grab there hands, it was so funny to watch, except when some of them would cry, wussies!!
Saturday night we put the kids down and around 10:00 we heard Taylee gaging so I ran in her room and sure enough puke EVERYWHERE, yuck. I was up all night with a sick baby. Monday night Bryce and Colton got it and Tuesday night it was me, I hate the stomach flu especially with little kids, they never tell you when they are going to hurl.
Sunday we did get a little pumpkin carving in and Colton really enjoyed that. Over all I think that we had a really fun successful year, Halloween happens to be my favorite Holiday, can't wait for next year!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment