Friday, July 2, 2010

what a week

I got out Bryce's ice fishing toboggan for Colton to swim in and he decided that it looked more like a toilet than a pool, so gross!!!!!!





you can't really tell but Colton got a mohawk, he is so excited, so is Bryce






Taylee got her second tooth on the 28th, I am so glad she was a pill that week!




We had a yard sale last weekend, I love yard sales and I love to have them, they are just a lot of work. I ended up selling about $50 worth of hair bows, so I am back to the grind making more.
I helped Bryce irrigate this week, I felt really bad for him, he didn't sleep from Monday morning until Wednesday afternoon. It was actually fun for me for the first few minutes until I saw two snakes, AHHHHHHH!!!

No comments: