Saturday, July 31, 2010

What did you say

My little peanut started crawling this past week, watch out, now I have to be on my toes!



The other day Colton was at Bryce's Grandparents house when he said the funniest thing ever,


He took a latex glove put it on and went up to Grandpa (who is still recovering from surgery) and said, "my name is Dr. Colton and I am here to fix your hurt feelings."


What a monster, I just love this little kid. He also thinks that he can watch T.V. by coming up to me and say " If you let me watch T.V. it will make me feel better," ya right kid, me too!!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Taylee is getting so BIG!!! And crawling too- watch out!! Delsie is into everything now! and standing too- I am SO not prepared for her to walk! funny how with the first two i couldnt wait, and now im like -take your time baby, take your time! ha ha