
Taylee and aunt Natasha at the parade, I just couldn't wait to put this cute little bow in her hair

Bryce, Braden, and Colton waiting for the parade to start

I have to say that the Rexburg parade is the best parade for kids, it's full of tractors

candy

gymnasts

dancing car wash boys, this was the highlight of the parade for me, it was so funny to see these boys that had choreographed this routine to music. They work at the local car wash and do this every year in the parade, it's so funny!

then we took Colton over to the carousel, there is a local park that has this all summer long, we spend many days, and dollars at this!

Taylee watching her Bro on the carousel

right next to the carousel is a splash park, surprisingly there wasn't many kids playing that day, Colton had a blast.

he even decided that he was brave enough to go down the slide

They had lots of fun activities in the park that day

Taylee didn't like the cold water that much, maybe next year!

This is pretty much the only way Bryce and I get in a picture together

Later on the evening some friends called and asked if we wanted to go on a four wheeler ride with them, of course!!! Their little boy had on this huge helmet, had to take a picture of it!

it was just a little dusty


The Rasmussen's

I bet you couldn't tell it was dusty, my face was covered. You might be a redneck if...... You strap you kid to the back of the four wheeler like this!!!!!

I consider myself a VERY patriotic person, my father and Grandfather on my dad's side served in the army and honoring your country was instilled in me at a very young age. I guess you could say that I am very proud to be an American. Of course I had to go all out when it came to the fourth of July. We had dinner at Bryce's parents house and I brought over this yummy cake!


I bought these matching shirts for the Taylee and her cousin Emalyn, they looked so cute we had to do a photo shoot!

And this is how the day ended, Colton didn't even make it to the fireworks, sad, maybe next year!
2 comments:
I was in the West Valley 4th Of July parade with my dance studio. It was a lot of fun!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun too!!! :)
we didnt make it to fireworks either and our kids are older than yours! ha ha makes me feel less guilty to know we r not the only ones tho! ha ha... And as i was looking at the pic of your hubby holding the baby i wanted to yell DONT DROP HER!! ha haa ha
Post a Comment