Sunday, May 30, 2010

Something new

My pictures are kind of out of order but this is the finished product, Strawberries with a chocolate filling and whipped cream, or what my son so eloquently calls it "a strawberry with a hat," and man are they yummy!!!!!

fill it with some chocolate syrup


cut the stem and the inside just a little



I've decided that I need to be better at blogging, I really enjoy it but, half the time I just don't know what to say. So I thought, every Sunday I am going to do a thought or idea of the week. We will see how it goes, I might even do it more than that. My mind wanders a lot and I get these ideas in my head and I think if I share them it might benefit someone else, so here goes...........

2 comments:

Julia Marcum said...

I'll have a couple twelve.

Patty said...

Yummo. I'd add sprinkles. We need to come up with a shorter name.... hmmm.... top hat strawberries? Still long. Strawberries with chocolate and whip cream? Still long.
The Perfect Snack.
Perfecto.