Thursday, February 19, 2009

WHAT A MESS!!!!!!!!

Sorry the pictures are a little out of order



They weren't suppose to dig that far
What it looks like today

Colton loves those tractors


Day 2



Day 1




Day 2




end of day1



As some of you know my in laws are remodeling their house. It started off going good and than it had to warm up outside, what a mess!!! We don't have anymore pretty snow it is all muddy and brown, and to top it off I get home from Aerobics and I am informed that in the process of digging they hit my sewer line. So I haven't had water or toilet, try trekking two houses down, to Grandma's in the muddy snow just to use the bathroom, hopefully it will get fixed today!!!!!! The thing that I am most sad about is that they had to dig up more ground to lay new pipe which means I get to plant new grass this year, yeah!!!!!!!



I hope this gets over soon!

3 comments:

Meags.... said...

Give them the right tools and they go crazy!

Tracy said...

Ugh! At least it's still winter and you can't see all your beautiful green grass all tore up. Did they get the sewer line fixed? Let me tell you, I am not envious.

Holly said...

I hate to say it but it's gonna last longer than you think!!! SORRY!! I wish you the best in dealing with it!