If Nat new that I was doing this I don't know how she would feel. I just wanted to let every one know that she is amazing. So I managed to figure out how to use this blog thing that she is always doing to tell you all, the best things about Nat.............................
1. She is always determined to make sure things get done.
2.She take amazing care of her Baby.
3. She takes even better care of her son, pride and joy Colton.
4.She is a great cook.
5.She put up with me complaining about every thing and still keeps on smiling.
6. She loves me even though I can be a pain.
7.She is always thinking of others, and there problems. Wondering what she can do to help out.
8. She is a hard worker.
9. She is smoken Hot.
10.She has an amazing sense of humor and she doesn't let anything bother her to long.
These are just a few thing that make Nat great. I just wanted to let every one know how much I think of her. If you have anything to add to the list I would love to hear what you think makes Nat great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
AWWWW! She IS hawt (and lucky to have a husband who cares enough to publish it).
what a sweet hubby bryce is to write up this list...you guys are such a cute couple
Bryce,
I couldn't agree more! Nat is the very bestest!!!! Hug her for me please. =)
-Keely
Can't argue with him. What a sweet hubby. :)
Bryce- That is so sweet of you to do that for Natalie!! She IS an awesome person, even though i don't know her extremely well yet :) I think you need to come and teach Mark how to do this blog thing now...haha!!
Post a Comment