Molly she is my favorite
Lauren, very rude
Megan, likes to cuss a lot
THE BACHELOR Jason Mesnick
Stalker ShannonI think that I am on a power trip today, just ask my husband and he will say "honey that is everyday," but there are a few things that I think everyone should know.
1. Everyone should go to http://www.allrecipes.com/ they have the best recipes EVER and anyone can rate them on a scale from 1 star to 5 stars so you know they are yummy.
2. Everyone should blog more, I am shouting out to all of you that haven't blogged in over a week, GET WITH THE PROGRAM, I need, I repeat need to know what is going on in your lives. Yes, I guess you would say I am a little snoopy and bossy but what else am I suppose to do on cold snowy days like this?
3. Everyone should check out Tracy's blog "The Kelley Family" and become friends with her, she is one of the coolest people I know and she has the cutest daughter in the WHOLE world, I promise you wont regret it!!!!!!!!!!!
4. We need to all get rid of our nylons they are so 80's and uncomfortable not to mention give you the worst wedgies that you can't exactly pick just anywhere. I am starting a no nylon strike who's with me!!!!!!!
5. We all need to pray for more snow so my husband can take his snow machine out and as he puts it "ride some nice snow."
6. We all to eat more symphony bars those things are sooooooooooo good not to mention good for you, take my word for it!!
7. We all need to shop at Target more, they have the cutest clothes for kids not to mention better quality and lower $$ than Walmart, I bought a new pair of jeans for Colton the other day for $4.90 what a steal!!!!!!! They also had shirts on sale for $.93 ya you saw that right!
8. I just want to thank Jason Mesnick (the bachelor) for sending Megan, Lauren, and Shannon home, they were all Wacko especially Shannon, WOW she reminded me of a stalker, I am glad she is gone now I don't have to listen to her cry all the time, thank goodness for T.V. it keeps my life interesting.
Thank you for letting me vent and listening, now it's your turn, have fun, take the reigns and Getty up!!
LETS GET BOSSY!!!!!



9 comments:
Ok, I am sooo with you about the nylons. I hate them and refuse to wear them most of the time :)
i'm so glad that i'm not the only one into the bachelor. i was so glad when he sent shannon home she is so creepy....and whats with the throwing up and crying all the time? and i agree 100% that people need to update their blogs more.
I'm so white in the winter time, (well I guess always) that I need my Nylons for church or people would not want to see me. Ha! Ha! I updated our Munns family blog with tons of pictures, so take a look at that! You are so funny Nat!
So with you on the no nylon policy. However I need to get into leggings or something, because I am FREEZING here!! Love the post, I am not sure I could make that my own and do it justice, you worded it so well.
You have been a bloggin' fool lately! I miss Bachelor nights with you, so much so that I never watch it anymore. It's just not the same...
Thanks for the shout out! I happen to think she's pretty cute too! Unfortunately, I'm bad at blogging on a regular basis and I may bore people. :P
My nylons have been out for awhile now. 'Bout time you got with the program!
Bryce, here's some snow vibes for you. You can have our snow too. I don't want it. STAY AWAY SNOW!
Oh, and Target ROCKS!
Love ya sis!
Have you listened to that song, "Bossy" by Kelis. Check it out.
I've not been on the nylon boat EVER! I HATE THEM.
Not a bachelor fan- sorry.
LOVE LOVE Target- the burg needs one really bad!
More snow is okay then maybe we all could go for a ride.
Natalie, you are ao awesome!! I'm so glad i've gotten to know you now, because i think you're by far one of the funnest people i know! Don't worry about the gray hair, it will happen to everyone eventually right? :) So totally with you on the Target thing too....absolutly LOVE that store. Sorry, i'm one of those people that haven't updated their blog for a while...i'll try to get on that! :)
Oh my gosh colton is so big! and blonde! your wern't kidding he is talking up a storm. I hope all is good back at the ol'farm.
Post a Comment