Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I NEW this day would come







Just shy of my 28th Birthday, yes 28 please don't tell anyone, shhhhhhhh, I found my first grey hair. I called my OLDER sister just to make myself feel better cause I know she has to have more than me, right? NO she doesn't what is my problem, good thing it's not right at my part, I know what you are all thinking boo hoo, but I feel like I just pasted a milestone in my life or that I need to start acting my age, or just go to bed and cry!!! I know for sure that I need to stock up on Clairol Nice and Easy hair dye, maybe I will just pull it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

The Odermott's said...

I have three that keep on coming in. I just pull them. I also lowlight my hair but pulling seem to make them stay away longer.

Kate said...

haha :)
Well, don't feel too sad, I actually have a lot! luckily like you, it is on the other side of my part....but still enough that I get paranoid.
Also, Colton's hair looks so cute, I love the little spike in front!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Haha, Nat that is too funny! Jeremy gets grey hairs too, and I just pull them out! You'll have to try it! Love ya! We are thinking about coming to Idaho this weekend, will you be around if we stopped by for a visit?

LKP said...

YANK IT! and in the wise words of my favorite CGI penguins pretend "you didn't see ANYthing...." happy 28!!! (it's actually an awesome year to love---29 is so far not bad either). miss ya.

Patty said...

Gray Schmay. You're gorgeous.

Tracy said...

LOL! 28! You are practically senile! I guess I should shut up now since I'm a year older (and gray hair free thank you very much). :P Kids will do that to ya!

Gosfam said...

You are not alone, I am coming on 27 this next month and I have a small patch of white hairs. I pull them out. I don't care what people say. I also highlight when I can. It definitely is easier for me to deal with and having lighter hair :) Don't fret--we really aren't getting old, just have bad hair genes.