Thursday, January 8, 2009

Coltons haircut
















Colton got his first real haircut the day we got back from Utah. His hair was just getting so long people kept saying that he had a mullet and along with living in a trailer I didn't want people to think that we are hillbillies so we cut it. Bryce didn't want to cut it he kept saying he's got business in the front, party in the back, whatever! Actually Bryce's mom cut it and the only way we could get him to sit still was by squirting water into his mouth with a water bottle. It turned out cute but I kind of miss his curls in the back!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Such a big boy!

Summer Mortensen said...

Oooh, the first real haircut! Isn't it kinda sad, but nice at the same time?! Tegan is such a monster when we cut his hair, hopefully Annette has more luck with Colton! I'm sure he looks like such a hansome little man. What is is with dads liking the whole mullet thing? :)