Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Fun 2013

I hate the fact that I have been so bad at blogging.  My worst fear is that I will forget the important and fun things that we did, and that when I look at pictures I wont remember what we were doing in them.  It has been a crazy year so far.  Bryce and I decided to build a house, and since he wanted to build it himself it has taken a lot of his time and mine.  I also have a seperate blog for each one of my kids which takes a lot of time.  This past year I have been struggling with some health issues and have not had the time to deal with a blog.  I know excuses excuses, can I throw in there a new baby who sleeps in the computer room.  Any time I wanted to blog was when he was asleep and couldn't go in his room.  It's just not been a top priority.  Enough said!  I start somewhere so how about what we did yesterday.  We took the kids to the movies.  They each got to bring a friend.  Carter stayed at home with Grandma Munns.


 Colton brought his good friend Tegan.  It made me sad they decided they wanted to sit away from us.  They sat on the front row and we sat 7 rows behind them.  My little guy is growing up and getting more independent.  


Taylee brought her best friend Emalyn.  We went and Saw Ice age continental drift.  I don't think the girls cared for it that much.  They kept asking me if it was time to leave.  They did have fun being together. 








We bought Summer movie passes.  They have 12 movie punches for $8.  They play the same movie twice a day for a whole week and then change the movie every week.  The kids love it.  I think there favorite part is the fact you get a popcorn and small drink for a $1.

No comments: