What a summer, fun but busy. I am still trying to adjust to three kids. Don't get me wrong I love it, and Carter is the best baby EVER, but it takes a lot more time.
Camping, we love to go, the kids love it the most. We only got to go 4 times this summer, but every time we went we had a blast.
Lots of sprinker runs and swimming!
Lots of canning. I just love to can. It gives me a sense of satisfaction knowing I grew it and now I can eat it all year long. Some of the things that I canned this year. Pickles, picked beans, beans, carrots, peaches, pears, peas, tomato sauce, and more!
How can you not just kiss those cheeks all day. Carter has been by far my most patient baby. He is heaven on earth!
Bryce always makes fun on me for going to yards sales all the time. Once, yes only once, this summer I asked Bryce to come with me, and look what he bought. Bryce tried to keep it a secret for him for his birthday but he found it early! Colton just loves it and is really good at riding it. It scares me to death but he has fun, and is learning a lot.
We took the kids to the movie one night. We saw "Brave" Taylee didn't like it she thought it was scary, Colton loved it! As you can see in the picture, it's hard for my family to be serious.
We actually got to go to the movies quite a bit. Some lady was giving away her summer movie passes at the paramount. They had 4 punches on them so we took them to two movies.
One night as I was outside talking to my father in law I heard a tiny meow. I looked around and found this little kitten. The smallest furriest kitten I have ever seen. We left it outside all night to see if the mom would come back and in the morning she was still there. She was so weak she couldn't even walk, so we feed her some cows milk out of a babies bottle. Apparently that is NOT what you are suppose to do, she got the runs really bad. I ended up getting her some milk replacer but about 4 days later she passed away. The kids where soooo sad. Not the highlight of our summer.
We took the kids to the Eastern Idaho State Fair this year. We actually take them every year. Last year Colton was too short to ride any of the rides so we told him next year he could. Well, he remembered, smart kid. We bought them tickets and they had so much fun. Taylee was actually more daring that Colton on some of the rides. Of course you can't go to the fair without having some fair food. I tried this hamburger on a donut, oh my heck it was soooo good! It was a good time for all.
My sweet Colton brought these home for me from Grandma's garden! Yes, he asked first, he is so sweet!
My little guy turned 5 this year. He is getting so big. One of his favorite toys besides his dirt bike was his shovel grandpa Munns gave him.
This little guy can roll over, sit up, and started solids all in the last couple months, time flys!
Colton started preschool up at the college. He goes Monday Wednesday and Friday for 2 hours. He loves it!
these two love to dance!
HALLOWEEN!
We went to our wards trunk or treat the day before halloween and then on Halloween we took the kids trick or treating to the grandparents and aunt and uncles house.
For breakfast on Halloween I made the kids pancakes with blood syrup. For dinner they had Spoooghetti.
I had two cute costumes for Carter Scooby doo and a skunk!
In the ditch by our house there was some fish that couldn't go down stream once they stopped the water from the canal. Grandpa and Colton decided to fish them out!
Now we are all caught up! We really did have a awesome and busy summer. We are so blessed to live where we live and have the opportunities that we do. We are loving every day of being a family!



No comments:
Post a Comment