The little chubbers is two weeks old and when I say chubbers it's because he has gain almost a pound in a week and a half. We took him to his 2 week check up, I made Bryce go with me because I couldn't watch the whole nip and tuck process. He was 8 lbs 0 oz and grew 3/4 of an inch, what can I say he's a Munns. On a side note I lost a pound, yeah for me! I still have a long ways to go.
Carter is such a good baby, I really lucked out this time. I hope things don't change but he is so calm, hardly ever cries, and eats great. When he is awake he just stares like he knows what you are talking about. We just love him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He is a good GOOD baby from a good GOOD mommy.
Go Nat on losing one pound!!
Post a Comment