Taylee turned two on the 1st, can you believe it, I have a two year old!!! She is such a sweetheart and love her to pieces.
Taylee kept making this face when she opened up her presents, I caught the tail end of it but it was cute.
Don't laugh!!! I tried to make a barbie princess cake and this is what turned out. Not my best work but I know what I need to do next time.
Taylee is such a good little girl and loves people. She is shy but when she warms up to you she loves to snuggle. One of her favorite things to do is dance and read books. Her favorite one right now is "My Lucky Day." She loves books so much that she has to have one to fall asleep, not a doll, or a blanket, but a books!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment