Tuesday, November 29, 2011

my pooch


16 weeks and 2 days


I have a pooch, I think that I am finally looking pregnant and not just fat, I hate that stage!!! I went to the doctor yesterday, I was so nervous because it was the first time I got to hear the heartbeat, and it was beautiful. So much relief, when we went in with Colton the first time they couldn't find the heartbeat and I was so nervous. I had an ultrasound and found out it was because my placenta was on top, I was afraid the same thing would happen this time, but no 155 beats per minute and it sounded great!!!!!!!!!

I have been doing really good, a lot better so far than with Taylee, no Braxton Hicks, and my nausea what little I had went away at 12 weeks. I am so pleased with the pregnancy and hope that it keeps up being good.

We get to have the big ultrasound in three weeks from tomorrow, I can't wait. I don't want to find out but Bryce does I think that I might win this battle, we'll see. I don't care as long as it's healthy.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm with you on this stage. Its my least favorite... the in between looking pregnant/gaining weight.
Glad things are going better this time around.

The Bradfields said...

haha I love Taylee's face in the picture!! you have an adorable baby bump! :)