Thursday, August 18, 2011

Where the HECK have I been




I know, I know what the heck Natalie where have you been!?!?! Our summer has been sooooooo busy but way fun, so much so that I haven't had time to blog,,,, so watch out here comes the update!

This is what we have been up to.....................



DEEP BREATH





lots of ice cream



took at trip to the fish hatchery in St. Anthony

went to Mesa Falls and camping with my dad




had a little accident at Grandma's house, YEP that will leave a scar





went to Roosevelt Utah for my nephews baptism, Colton found something he really wants



Taylee found something she really wants



Mason found something that nobody wants, a SNAKE, YUCK!!!!



had a few haircuts


and a few movie nights

can't forget farming, Colton was a lot of help with the irrigating. he said that he wants to be a farmer and a doctor when he grows up, you go Colton!



splash park here we come



cousin Emalyn at the splash park with us



gotta ride the carousel



BFF's Carson, Tegan, and Colton



swimming



partied to hard


popcorn seams to be the staple at our house



I love my little boy, he brought me these off the ditch bank the other day, he was so sweet. A few days later I couldn't figure out why I was sneezing so much, beautiful but DEADLY



he had such a great 4th of July, it started with the annual Lyman 1st ward pancake breakfast, and parade with Summer, Mark and family, BBQ with the Munns, and fireworks in Idaho Falls with the Mortensen's. If you couldn't tell Tegan is Colton's best friend. The night ended with a long traffic jam and a couple of Chinese fire drills, teehee........



Summer seams to be the only person other than Bryce and I that Taylee will willingly go to,




nice smudge, it took me a few weeks to realize all my pictures came out like this, stupid lens




BFF"s


at the parade

like I said a CRAZY summer, Taylee was actually sick when I took this. She had a fever, I took her into Community Care and they told me she had bronchitis, poor baby!!



my mom and step dad came from Washington. We had a blast with them. I didn't take any pictures but we took them to Macks Inn in Island Park for dinner (prime rib and chicken) and a show. The show was so funny and the food was AWESOME!!! We saw Phantom of the Grande Ol Oprah, hilarious!!!!!!! We also went to the carousel of course and Larry, my step dad had a lot of fun playing farmer with Bryce.



we also took my parents out to the sand dunes, they had never seen it before. My mom and I decided to climb them, what a workout



Bryce took us camping a lot here is one of the places we stopped on our 4-wheeler ride




view from our camper


ahhhh I love these two



found out Taylee really loves pop, she pulled this chair up to the counter and got into Bryce's drink, stinker..


I thought this was hilarious, apparently we were being to loud in the house and Colton wanted to see and hear his show, ahahahahaha......

we tore down the old locker house outside Bryce's parents house, Colton loved that



mouth full of cherries


fun with cousin Emalyn



we decided kinda at the last minute to go camping at Birch Creek, we had so much fun, and believe it or not we actually got Mike, Annette and the whole family to go. They stayed one night while Bryce the kids and I stayed 2 nights. We went on a 4-wheeler ride that pretty much took all day, the kids loved it and I learned a lot about 4 wheel drive.


We ate the best dinner that night, pork ribs, dutch oven potatoes, coleslaw, yum!












Just chilin



our last day there Taylee and I were on the 4 wheeler and ran over a rattle snake that was slithering across our path, it freaked me out, I HATE SNAKES



Taylee just loves her Grandpa Munns



The boys went fishing a lot and poor Bryce, he only caught guppies



Colton caught this fish all by himself, he was so proud but didn't want to come near it, he hates fish but loves fishing




this is my favorite picture





I love this picture too!!!!
We bought this kiddie pool for the kids and have really gotten the use out of it. The kids play in it all the time and love it



I love the hamack

I have been trying really hard to have a green thumb this year, so far so good. I learned a lot of things that will help me with my garden and yard next year.



my garden didn't do so well this year


I am very perticular about my yard, it has to be perfect. It is something that I REALLY enjoy and love the end resalt. I have spent many hours a week outside with my yard




love flowers


this is the hightlight of our summer. My mom and stepdad are leaving on a mission (don't know where yet) but they wanted to build a shop outside there house. Bryce volunteered to build it in exchange for the camper. LOOK WHAT WE GOT......



we love it and have used it three times this summer which is a lot for a farming family







more swimming, we really did a lot of that. We went to the splash park too a lot



I am glad my kids love each other

we took a trip to Utah for a family reunion. We met up with my mom and Larry and his sister LuAnne for dinner at Texas Roadhouse





the next day before the reunion we took the everyone to the Aqarium, so much fun. The kids got to touch a stingray. Of course Colton wouldn't do it but Taylee would, she is my dare devil!



My beautiful sister Brooke came with her husband and four kids, Madison, Mason, Ridge, and Rooks. We always have so much fun with them.






This is one of my best friends Patty. We have so much fun together it feels like we have known eachother our whole lives. We met working at the Circle of Love and have remaind close ever since. She is the funnest my loyal friend and I love her. She just recently had her birthday and I decided to take her out for the day.



we got pedicures, went to lunch at Buddy's (highly recommended) then did a little shopping at Ross.



We went boating with Ben, Holly, Mark, and Summer and their kids. We took the boat out to Rire Resiviour, this is Summer, Mark and Ben cliff jumping


yes that is me wake boarding! I was so sore the next day, but it was a blast


Bryce with Taylee and Colton, not going to lie I was nervous the whole time


Ben took Carson and Colton on the tube, it actually sucked them under, but they lived and Colton loved it



We have been to 3 family reunions this year, fortunately this one was at the splash park. Taylee doesn't do good with crowds so good thing there wasn't a lot of people that day, she had so much fun




Bryce's cousins were in town last week and so we went to the zoo, always a fan favorite, the Monkey's

I think this monkey had a little crush, who wouldn't look at the cheeks





Colton, cousin Emalyn, and Taylee at the zoo, that is a real Tiger, haha



definitely been working on my tan, no my flip flops are off




Colton has claimed the toy box as his movie watching spot, what a turd.




As you have seen we had a busy summer and is still hasn't slowed down. I actually wrote this post a week ago and am just now posting it, AHHHHHHHH!

Also did you notice no mention of the inside of my house or projects, that's a good thing, if my floor doesn't get mopped soon I might have to get a chisel to it, ugh!


NOW YOU KNOW WHY I HAVEN"T BLOGGED IN AWHILE

5 comments:

ashley said...

looks like you guys have had a fantastic summer! i love your trailer...that's the kind of camping i like.

The Bradfields said...

Wow love the update!! Such a fun family! You guys have been super busy!

Holly said...

Wow you guys have done a LOT this summer and it all looks like so much fun! :)

Patty said...

Wowzas! What a POST! I love posts with pictures. And you of course.

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Oh my gosh... you just hit me with a new wave of homesickness! I missed my Idaho summer! Yard looks great, sweet camper, fun on the 4-wheelers... basically wish we could have been around to play with you guys!