We found this cute idea, once again in the Family Fun Magazine and just had to do it. Of course I realized after I was done that I should have taken step by step pictures but didn't so I will explain it as best I can.
1st --- you take two milk jugs, cut the handle off of one. On one end of the handle cut 1/2 inch slits all the way around, so it can be hot glued to the milk lid. Cut a 3/4 inch circle on the lid and then glue the handle to the lid, then you can screw on and take off the lid or nose whatever you want to call it.
I then took foam squares that you can buy at Walmart in a huge pack of colors in the craft section, let the munchkins pick a color and just cut circles. Two big ones for the ears, and six small ones different sizes for the eyes. Hot glue them on and there you go.



1 comment:
The first thing Emalyn said today is that it is Sunny outside and I can go water!!
Post a Comment