
Last Sunday we were at a family reunion in Rexburg. I love this Reunion because there is an auction and a raffle for a quilt, this year the quilt was exceptionally cute and I really wanted to win it,,,, of course I didn't because I NEVER WIN ANYTHING, I was wrong!!!! The very next day I got a call from my bank saying that I had won a Wii, how you ask, well apparently when Bryce and I took out a loan for a suburban it automatically entered us into a drawing. So in all reality I payed for it in the amount of interest I will be paying in my loan, but I still won, the streak is over.... I think I might go buy a lottery ticket!!!!!!
Bryce got this for Taylee from the auction, spent way to much but it was worth it
This is what the quilt looked like, that I didn't win



No comments:
Post a Comment