I have been trying to be a little greener lately, and of course save some money. We had a class at my church about making your own cleaning products, I just thought I would share what I learned.
Laundry Soap
Laundry Soap
I hate spending $20 on laundry soap and it not working so I tried this
you will need:
1- cup of Borax
1- cup of super washing soda
1- Fels-naptha bar or you can use a bar of Ivory soap or soap of your choice
1- ice cream container or container of your choice
I take the felps-naptha bar and grate it up into the container then mix the rest of the ingredients. When you use it in your wash you only use 1 TABLESPOON, I know crazy right!!!!!
My clothes are cleaner than they ever have been and they smell really good. The best part all of the ingredients cost less than $8.00, and since you only use a cup of each at a time it last even longer!
You can also make it in liquid form instructions here
This is what it looks like when you are done
I was getting tried of all the chemicals used in cleaning products so I started to make my own cleaning products too, I will post about them later........



1 comment:
so how does it work on new borns? Is it safe for them or should i still stick to draft for the new born? thanks for sharing i am so going to make it laundry soap is getting so spendy.
Post a Comment