Friday, March 23, 2012

BIG CHANGES

The old wall


new wall, ignore the mess. All of the bins have the kids toys in them, well not all the toys but a lot of them.






I am a big nester, and it usually starts around 5 months for me. As most know we live in a very small house, and it will probably be that way until the end of the year. I have been freaking out trying to find space for everything. we had to move Colton into Taylee's room, I was worried because it's a really small space, but the kids love it and it will have to do until we move.

Besides moving furniture, cleaning, and getting rid of stuff, I have been sewing like crazy making blankets, car seat cover, nursing covers, burp cloths, and getting the babies clothes washed along with the car seat and other baby stuff.

I am still not ready but getting closer, and with 7 weeks left, I feel like I am getting on top of things.

1 comment:

Clarissa Draney said...

What did you do with the TV armoire?? Are you still useing it?