I swore that I would never do a quilt, it's just not my thing. I enjoy sewing if the project is easy and only takes a day maybe two, other than that I don't like it. I found this fabric at The Ribbon Retreat and had to get it, (helped that it was on sale). This is my first quilt that I did pretty much on my own. Annette helped me otherwise it wouldn't look so good but I am really proud of it. Am i going to make another one you say, NOPE, good thing this one was for a toddler bed!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Taylee's new quilt
I swore that I would never do a quilt, it's just not my thing. I enjoy sewing if the project is easy and only takes a day maybe two, other than that I don't like it. I found this fabric at The Ribbon Retreat and had to get it, (helped that it was on sale). This is my first quilt that I did pretty much on my own. Annette helped me otherwise it wouldn't look so good but I am really proud of it. Am i going to make another one you say, NOPE, good thing this one was for a toddler bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Darling, love the colors! Ribbon Retreat is the greatest, glad we have someplace somewhat close to get our fabric fix! It was good to see you the other day, I love that blogs make me feel like I have friends!!
Post a Comment