we wanted this........
So we came to the agreement that we would come down, build him a shop, in exchange for the labor to build it we got the camper. Bryce did a lot of work figuring, calling and getting materials for the project, needless to say he was stressed out about it, hopeing it would turn out good. With the help of my brother in law Chan, my step dad, and a few other people this was the result two weeks later. They worked so hard!!!!!!!!
We also got to spend a lot of time with my little sister Corina, my kids love her and still talk about her all the time. She is a very talented photographer and took our family pictures that I will post later.
I don't know why this turned out sideways but Nick, what to say about my brother Nick. The last time we visited he got suspended from work, this time when we visited he got suspended again. He works at a place called Columbia Industries, it's a thrift store. They had handicap people work in the store and I think that he puts clothes on the hangers, not sure. Let me just set this straight, he is not a bad kid sometimes he just get misinterpreted. I think he got in trouble because he wanted to spend the rest of the week with me!!!!!! WE LOVE NICK!!!!!
We got to visit lots of family and friends. This is Colton and Addison (my step sister's girl), they are about two months apart and get along great together. We got to visit them a couple times. Doesn't the pink jeep look good on him!!
This is my mothers parents my LOVELY grandma and grandpa Belliston, can you believe my Grandpa is 93 and my Grandma is going to be 90 soon. I love them so much and was glad I got to spend time with them.
This was the day that we left, I will miss them terribly but know they are doing the right thing and they will be protected.



No comments:
Post a Comment