Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What have I gotten myself into.........


I decided to decorate the kids room. they switched rooms over six months ago and I have never done anything to make it theirs. SOOOOOO, last week I was brainstorming..............scary!!

Colton really wants a camping/hunting room, so I came up with this



no this is not his room, it's just kind of a visual of what I want to do.

I want to paint a tree on his wall and then hang fake leaves from the ceiling over his bed to make it look like he is camping outside. I can't wait and think that it will turn out soooo cute.

That is just a little sneak peak of what I am planning on doing, I think that it will be a long project so I will post as I go and let you know what I am doing,,,,, wish me luck...............


No comments: